Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What am I doing?

I thought, "Everyone has a blog maybe I need one." Well here it is. I'm not quite sure just what my plan is for this blog, but I guess I am going to wing it. I would like to share any resources I have about homeschooling, parenting, and whatever else I think is worth sharing. Seems like a good idea, just something to do in my spare time. LOL
I have been homeschooling for about 5 years. I am now teaching 7th grade, 5th grade, 3rd grade, and Kindergarten. It has been a wonderful adventure that I never dreamed I would attempt, but God's will is not always our own. After listening to a mom speak about being a homemaker (which I was) she talked about homeschooling and I felt that God was speaking to me. Here I sit 5 years later total consumed with teaching my children. I believe that it has been a wonderful blessing to our family and the kids are doing really well.
I guess as I have things to post I will be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment