Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 2

I woke up at 6:45 and walked again....I am so surprise. I am so out of shape, my legs were hurting as soon as I started. It wasn't the same as yesterday. I was to in tune to my hurting legs to pay attention to everything around me like yesterday. Today I walked it in 17 minutes...I thought that you were suppose to do better every day? Oh well, I did it!!! When I have dieted before I have waited to exercise, this time I am starting with that.
I did pretty good eating yesterday. I did avoid the brownie (Tyler got to eat that). I only ate three stick pretzels for a snack during the day. However, I ate popcorn last night before bed. I think I have to take a diet from the tv in order to stop with the popcorn. Maybe I could move my popcorn to the afternoon? I'm sure that eating it at night is more an addiction than anything. I will work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment