Thursday, April 30, 2009

Louisville Science Center




We went yesterday and had a great time. When we got there I bit there was about 50 kids everywhere. High schooler and elementary field trips. I forget that schools schedule lots of field trips this time of year. We went into the Kids Zone which is actually for children through 7 years of age and their caregivers, so we all went in. Tyler, Samantha, and Caroline all help take care of Jack and Evan. They loved the water table, they have fixed it up and it is alot nicer. I love all the things that they have to offer for all ages. They all enjoyed every part of it.


We did go to a Imax, but I'm not sure I would do that again. It only lasted 30 minutes and cost us $37. If we are studying a certain topic and they offered one we would probably do that. We saw Animalpolis and Evan loved it,but it was for children 4-10.


Next time I will do some lesson plans and make it more educational. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment