Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 3

Not such a brisk walk as yesterday...22 minutes. I did walk a little farther. Steve went with me this morning since it is his day off. I really like walking alone, I guess he can go once a week if he can keep up. lol I did really well yesterday with what I ate (yes, I had the popcorn). I am off to a DR appointment (just laps)this morning and then we are all going to the Science Center and Gatti Land for lunch. We are celebrating Jack's birthday a couple days early. I better go I need to leave for the dr. in an hour and haven't even showered yet.

1 comment:

  1. I like going alone too... Ricky was with me during the Mini & I kept pressing him to go ahead without me.. I like to get in the beat of music.

    Enjoy your day!!! Sounds like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete