Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random....



Found this on a friends blog ands wanted to try it too. Why not, Steve's at work and the kids are playing Wii.

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? The shoes I wore in a friends wedding, navy blue dyed heels (the dress is still there too). They are about 12 years old. Yikes.

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Four boxes: two Samoyas, my fav; one Tagalongs, Steve's fav; and one Trefolds.

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? No, on both points. My life partner doesn't like to dance. I would NEVER put him through this.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Not always, now that I have teenagers I see how irresponsible I was. God was truly faithful to me!!!

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? No, we never go to the movies, well unless they are for the kids.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? None, of those things bother me. After having five kids you almost get use to it.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Well, it use to be Wednesday, because that was Steve's day off. He started a new schedule: will work 7 days then off 7 days. So my favorite day of the week would be Sunday. I love to see how excited my kids get about going to church and I love coming home and resting while watching NASCAR.

8. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss Steve, he is at work. But I really miss my Grandma!

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?No, they make me want to have another baby. I always want another one when ever I do Baptist East.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. I don't have a credit card!!! I would love to go to Target and spend all I could on whatever I want.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Some; Cherrios, Heinz ketchup, Jif peanut butter, Snuggle fabric softener and Dry Idea deoderant...to name a few.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
It depends on the person. I love to look into Steve's eyes either way. I would love to hear how he feels about me...on a good day that is. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Totally laughed that hospitals make you want to have another baby!!! You are one baby-making-machine! :)

    ANd see, you're such a better wife then me - I dont care that Ricky wouldnt want to dance - I'd give the sad look & say "But dont you love me?" - haha!!!

    ReplyDelete