Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hoarder??? Who Me???

We have spent the better part of today cleaning out a room in our basement that seems to catch all the junk. Why is it so hard to throw stuff away? I did pretty good getting rid of stuff. We filled the van up with stuff: clothes, books, shoes, dishes, toys, and baby stuff and took it to the Goodwill. Great place to take whatever you don't need or want.


 Funny story. We had a Christmas tree stand that we used the first year we were here, nine years ago and Steve said, "we don't need that tree stand." I said, "No, but don't get rid of it." Then realized that it is a tree stand and I don't NEED it. So it went to the Goodwill. I am so thankful to the show HOARDERS on A&E. If it wasn't for it, I would never clean out this stuff.



I will post pictures once we have finished!!!  Happy Cleaning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment