Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Little About the Kids....one by one: Samantha

Samantha is in 6th grade, WOW. She has made some awesome changes in how she works for me during school. When we start the adventure of homeschooling she and I didn’t work well together, like the North and South poles of a magnet, we didn’t connect. I don’t know what has happened, but she works so hard!! I only have to tell her what needs to be done and she does it. That certainly makes things easier for me to work with the other.


She is still dancing, and getting really good!!! Her and Caroline are doing their duet to “Mighty to Save” by Laura Story, it is going to be a beautiful dance (it’s on my blogs playlist).

Sam is the most outgoing of all the kids. She really seems to blossom the more friends she has. Four of her friends moved away this year, but luckily she has lots of others.

She started to babysit this year and in the summer she will do the babysitting class through the Red Cross. She has babysat a couple of times for the same family, they have two little boys and they seem to enjoy having her. She is the second mother in our house anyways. I can’t tell you how many times I have to tell her to stop babying Evan. If she wasn’t so little I would believe that she would carry him around until he is 12. She has become a young woman and that scares me just a little!!!



A few words to describe Samantha

Affectionate

Bold

Confrontational

Demanding

Easy

Friendly

Growing

Humorous

Independent

Joyful

Kind

Loving

Mothering

Nurturing

Open-minded

Popular

Quarter-sized

Restless

Studious

Teachable

Undecided

Victorious

Wonderful

eXtra special

Young

Zealous

1 comment:

  1. We love you, Samantha! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete