Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Little About the Kids....one by one: Jackson



Jack is the firecracker!!! He is a boy who doesn’t really care about school, but loves the Wii, tv, Playstation and computer. I am afraid that he may turn into a robot!! I beginning to think we need to start a 12 step program for video game addicts. If I could find curriculum that you do on the Playstation or Wii we would be doing great. He is a fun kid and loves to make people laugh and he usually does. He wants to be with Tyler as much as possible and to Ty’s credit he enjoys it too sometimes. He has made some friends this year too and does enjoy hanging out with them, but doesn’t like staying the night at any ones house. We didn’t do t-ball this year (yes, we had a whole year without baseball), but he will be playing in the spring. He starts basketball after the first of the year. When he was a baby people called him happy Jack and I have to say he still is “Happy Jack.” I realized here lately that I may not give him enough attention. He doesn’t ask for it, but he deserves it and needs it. So one of my changes for the new year is to make sure that I give him the attention that he deserves. He is such a blessing to me!!!!!


A few words to describe Jack:

Adorable

Bouncy

Clown

Doesn’t like to clean

Energetic

Fun-loving

Good at video games

Homebody

Inquisitive

Jesus loving

Moldable

Need behavior adjustments sometimes

Outstanding in Math

Precious

Quick

Roller skater

Star Wars lover

Tenderhearted

Unique

Vocal

WONDERFUL

eXcited

Young

Zealous

No comments:

Post a Comment