Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weight in...

I'm a day late posting this, but crazy times!!  The scale isn't my friend right now.  My weight hasn't changed in about a month.  It isn't going up, but it isn't going down either.  If I'm honest with myself I am not eating exactly like I was.  I'm not doing terrible, but not as good as I could be.  I have been walking which I still H.A.T.E!!! I am able to watch Direct TV on my iPad that helps. I'm doing it because I need to and I think it "excites" my husband!!!  wink wink ;)  I do have a sense of accomplishment when I finish and a feeling of wet!!!  I'm really looking forward to Steve being able to do some stuff with me.  He has diabetes (thanks to steroids) now so we are working on that diet as well as trying to help him loose some weight.  He still isn't able to exercise and that could not happen till the beginning of next year.

This week I am going to continue to walk everyday and get back on my weight lose diet!!!

Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the weight loss plateau. Eating right consistently is hard!! I think it's great that you are pushing yourself to get in your workout even when you don't enjoy it. Sometimes the best things for us are the hardest things to do! That being said, don't be afraid to try a new form of exercise that you might enjoy more. (Classes at the Y, workout videos, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan is to join the Y once I am consistently working out at home. I know this sounds silly, but I don't want to workout in front of the kids. I am so out of shape!!! Thinking of getting the Wii Zumba game and doing it with the kids. Tried to do situps the other night and totally failed!!!

    ReplyDelete