Friday, August 21, 2009

Creation Club~~~maybe.


What a fun day!!!! Wouldn't have missed it for the world.





Not to bad. What do you think?




Jack just lookin' at the water and wishing he brought his fishin' pole.

Lookin' Good!!!

Today Jack, Caroline and I were going to participate in our Creation Club meeting, but we couldn't find the park. I don't exactly what happened, but we had to improvise...we went to Waverly Lake. Quite pretty, the kids loved it.


They were kind of surprised that I just didn't take them home, but I am still turning over that leaf. I could hear satan the whole time, " this is why you don't do these thing. Its to much trouble, turn around and go home." Well he is just trying to keep me from loving my adventure of homeschooling. He will not be teaching my children anything I don't want them to learn.


We looked around and discovered lots of nature...yes, I WAS OUT IN NATURE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! I had no idea you couldn't find us! I'm glad you didn't give up all together and still had fun. And I'm really glad you're trying again and coming this month! (I promise that the rest of the locations will not be quite so obscure.)

    ReplyDelete