Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Week in Pictures, January 20-26, 2013


Week 1
January 20- 26, 2013

Sunday we celebrated some family birthdays.  Mine, Steve's, my sisters, and brother-in-laws.


Monday we discovered that Evan has a tooth that has two close neighbors.  They just happen to be under it trying to push it out. Evan isn't to interested in helping them out.

Tuesday Evan finished his first reading book.  He was very proud of himself, I am too.  He is really doing well reading. 

Tuesday we spent the evening watching our girls play in a HFC Panthers JV volleyball game.  They both did pretty good, they did win. 



Wednesday I spent a good part of the morning cooking for my mother and father-in-law.  My f-i-l is bedridden and probably won't eat any of the food, but I knew that my mom-in-law wasn't cooking for herself.  I wanted to help how ever I could so I made; chili, stew, spaghetti sauce, chicken breasts, pork chops, baked potatoes and mashed potatoes.  





Thursday
Evan reading his next reading book.




Friday meant another trip to the Pediatrician.  Jack was victim number five to whatever has been going around in our house.  His was strep. 



Saturday we went looking for fabric for our soon to start kitchen renovation.  

Trying to decide between these two for the curtains....hhhuuummm??

2 comments:

  1. We had some bugs going around our house, too. After much prayer and faithfully taking meds my little girl and the boys are okay. And any day now Dearest Son, who is also not helping much, is waiting for another tooth to fall off, too.

    I am encouraged to learn about your cooking for your in-laws. I live more than 300kilometres from my widowed m-i-l who has dementia and wish we could do more for her.

    May God continue to pour out his blessings for you and your family.

    Stopping by from the Crew,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. La-La-Love that gray and yellow! If you want my vote, I like the first pattern the best for curtains. But both are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete