Monday, April 1, 2013

C is for...

C is for...the Cross

 "For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit."   1 Peter 3:18

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."   1 Corinthians 1:18

"May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."  Galatians 6:14


“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”  1 Peter 2:24











Praying that I stay on my knees at the foot of the cross, to never forget what Jesus has done for me!!

Blogging Through the Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment