Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What God has Given Me

I learned a lesson last night. We had a situation with Tyler this week that caught me completely off guard. While Steve and I sat down with him last night to discuss things I think that I learned more than he did. With Tyler being the oldest we talk to him alot about setting the right example and during this discussion I made a point. I told Tyler that if he wants to see the man he can become, the one that God intends him to be, then he should only look to his Dad. We talked about, following God, being honest, doing the right thing, and being a good father and husband. I was completely caught off guard with my emotion, but it was at that moment that I realized that I married a Godly man. Someone who wants to do what God wants. He so sets the example that any mom could want set for her children. I had to take a moment and just thank God for what he has given to me. I find blessings in the small stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment